Subject: Re: [Leica] Win 95 to 98
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 21:27:03 -0500

My advice, after hearing so many horror stories about the 'Upgrade' and the
problems that were encountered with certain configurations, I got the +ACI-full+ACI-
version, reformatted and reloaded data- no problem, and it is a lot more
stable than 95+ACE- ( while still flakier than NT, unfortunately)
But never fear, I hear that Microsoft will have Windows 2000 out the second
quarter of 1900...
Dan
dwpost+AEA-msn.com