Subject: Re: [Leica] Help with Leica 400 5.6
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 23:59:52 EST

Robert,

The Televit system is not compatible with the Novoflex system.  You can mount
the 560/5.6 Telyt on it and also the 280 Telyt through an adapter ring.  This
really is a wonderful system, and I use it quite a bit with both Leica R and
Nikons.

I think the reason why Leica went to the 6.8 Telyts was for a slightly smaller
package which was also less expensive.  The trombone focussing system of the
6.8 certainly is much simpler, therefore cheaper.  I prefer the 5.6 Telyt
system.

Bill Rosauer