Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: SANDER PROVIDING COHIBAS, HOYAS AND TRINIDADS
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 17:28:42 EST

Congratulations to Paul Wood for the recognition that he received not only
from you but from Leica Fotography as well.  Thank you for telling us about
his photography and I will certainly check it out.   If Paul is a LUGGER he
must share his Cuban stogies with us!

Bob

<< My good friend, and Leica user, Paul Wood, just had his B&W Cuba series
 published in Leica Fotography 8/98, including scenes in a cigar factory.
 Paul uses an M3 for his B&W work. Paul has been in the camera retail
 business for forty years and is currently the "used camera" guru at Keeble
 & Shuchat Photography in Palo Alto, CA.

 Jim