Subject: [Leica] lens shade discussion
From: "Gary and Dawn Klein" <gdklein@bytehead.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 12:51:26 -0600

many years ago I bought a used shade for my chrome mid sixties 35mm f2 lens.
I got it from KEH in Atlanta and at the time the shade was listed as
excellent plus.  No where near the condition you described with the
unfortunate situation with that 35mm lens shade that was listed as mint
minus. Yikes!  I would have demanded all shipping and costs back.  What a
bunch of jerks to think they could grade like that.  It sounds like that
hood should have been  a junk drawer item.