Subject: Re: [Leica] Totally false?? HCB and l'instant décisif
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 09:10:52 -0600

>In
>this case He's having all the fun and she's doing the grunt work. or is
>being unaccredited, or something...

I'm sure she did it to help him out. And I'm sure she didn't do it all the
time. By the way, where did you read this? I've never seen any mention of
it. To get on topic, maybe she did it when he was older and couldn't carry
anything larger than his R4.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

What is the probability that something will happen according to the odds?