Subject: [Leica] Bulk Loading (was weird crap)
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 06:02:59 -0600

At 12:58 AM 12/01/99 -0800, Henning wrote:
>I also use the Leica bulk film winder to load film in the dark. I don't
>like those fogged frames at the end from daylight loaders.

Do tell more.  I use a Watson bulk loader.  How does the Leica loader
differ?  The film is taped onto the spool in daylight.  This usually
results in loosing the last few frames on the roll.  How does one connect
the film to the spool on the bulk loader in the dark?  Are some spools
easier to use for this than others?