Subject: [Leica] FS Leica screwmount stuff
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 19:25:12 -0600 (CST)

FS (missed out friday)

35 summaron 3.5 screw (A-36) exc, no fog, can't see any scratches,
good shooter, barrel looks mint-, plastic bubble case $150 shipped

90 elmar screw (A-36) Barrel exc+, small marks, cl.marks (not bad,
no effect on pictures) - Exc user -- $75 shipped in leitz plastic
tube

Original, exc caps on both

Imarect finder, better than average, looks exc-, good view, v.slight
fog (again, quite better than average imarect) no 73mm, $75 shipped

Black enamel right angle finder, circa 1930s-40s? dont remember
what the damn thing is called, don't have a book, don't care anyway,
$75 (or tell me what it is and what it's worth?)  it's slightly
brassed, view is very nice for God-knows-how-old finder....
has stamped "foot?" for shoe?

All gear as is, prepaid with M.O., shipped IMMEDIATELY,
(I have represented it VERY fairly, please read my descriptions
carefully)

Thanks,
Walt