Subject: [Leica] Still going-PAD report
From: Jim Hurtubise <jim@inap.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 16:58:52 +0000

I haven't heard any PAD reports for a few days. I hope everyone hasn't given up
already! :-) So far after one week I've gotten some shots of cars stuck in the
snow, cars buried in the snow, people digging their cars out of the snow ( I
seem to be stuck in a rut myself). So after a near case of frostbite the other
night I decided to stay inside yesterday and my PAD shot was of myself playing
couch potato with my cat watching football.

Jim Hurtubise

P.S. How about making Monday the official PAD progress report day.