Subject: RE: [Leica] [Leica} standards, Doisneau, Summicron performance
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 09:56:03 -0600

>I could be wrong about this, but I remember H.C.-B. writing that he
>posed the photograph of a man with his arms crossed over his bare chest
>juxtaposed next to a pair of high-heeled shoes in a cabinet, which shoes,
>sole to sole,  formed a heart shape.  The picture was, I believe, taken
>during his first trip to Mexico.

Okay, so if that's true, I guess that would fall into the category of happy
snaps. No? We all do pictures like that for fun. But the question is, when
a picture is presented to the public as candid, it better be candid.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Stack Overflow: Too many pancakes