Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarger Question
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 19:47:10 -0600 (CST)

Alan and Joe,
Same for me.....glassless....I'm intrigued with the flatness of
glass carriers, but after owning a nice Durst M-70 system, it's
back to Omega and glassless.....I'm thinking of making a "spacer"
between the condenser on my Leitz enlarger and the top of the
negative, too, to render minute dust completely out of focus...

Walt

On Sun,
10