Subject: Re: [Leica] R7 Serial No. Run
From: WILLIAM CALDWELL <sneeker@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 07:12:48 -0500

Good Morning from Northern Virginia.

I just acquired a R7 body, serial number 19989xx.  From my limited
reference materials, the R7s were manufactured from 1992 until 1997.
Does anyone have a good approximation of what year this particular body
would have been built?  Is the serial number(s) run for the R7 body
known, or is it proprietary information that Leica Solms has not
released.  Please feel free to reply privately.  Thanks in advance.

Bill Caldwell
sneeker@erols.com