Subject: Re: [Leica] problems with picture / yellow stripe
From: "Harold Gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2080 10:28:22 +0200

Thanks for all the suggestions as to the yellow stripe:

- -    Yes, it is also on the negative.

- -    Eric wrote it might be a begin or end of film fogging but, nope, I'm
afraid it is frame    24 of 36.

- -    It was also not shot at a high speed, probably somewhere around 1/60 or
1/125

- -    Mark suggested lens flare and that could be possible as I was using the
new type 50 'cron with the little hood which pulls out. That little hood
might not have been extended. But, can flare produce a yellow streak?

- -    The streak does not extend into the sprocket hole area so I don't think
it can be processing.

- -    The other pictures on the roll are fine, though most of them were shot
under similar conditions.

Thanks once again

Harold