Subject: Re: [Leica] Baby pictures from using Tmax 400 at EI 800
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 14:27:30 -0400

Dan:

The lady was the nurse that saw us through the last six hours of the
delivery from the delivery room, to the operating room, and then the
recovery room.  By about 12:30 am she wheeled my Wife up to the post partum
ward and then the care was taken over by the wonderful nurses there.

The clip board has on it among other things a checklist of all the items
used during the operation, down to every swab used.  After the operation
she recounts the items to make sure none are left in the patient.

As for the print, I find that hand printing is much better than scanning
the negatives.  For example, the bottom right picture where they are doing
the incision, I burned in the brightly lit incision area by two stops.  I
tried doing this in photoshop, but it is not as easy or seamless.  This
print and the nurse print are the only scans from prints on this page, the
rest of the B&W are from the negatives, and do not look as good.

Regards,

Robert

Regards,