Subject: Re: [Leica] Chalk and Charcoal in HC110
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 22:46:10 -0600

>Don't get me wrong, I like TMZ at 3200-6400 for available light.
>Just don't bother with talk of "quality" under those conditions--
>these photos work on levels far removed from "Leica quality"....
>the drama/content outweighs pronounced grain, slight unsharpness
>from movement, etc....

I don't know what you do to not get Leica quality with this stuff, but one
of the things I love about Leica lenses is the quality I get in absolutely
horrible conditions - like say a blizzard and night with only a few lights
on poles and the light from a welder. Amazing quality in those conditions.
That can be seen, even with TMZ at 6400!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch