Subject: [Leica] LeicaBooze
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 17:09:51 -0700

This Scotch thing has proliferated for weeks and not one Bourbon drinker
has dared raise their heads. The undoubted reason is not that they over
overwhelmed by peer group pressure, but that there just aren't any.
Me, I drink Jim Beam, that's Beam, Beam ,Beam..
For twice the bucks I could get that oh so sweet Jack Daniel's. I'll
take clean mean Jim Beam and use my saving to buy a filter at the end of
the year!
This year It's Yellow-green which as I see it is the mother of all Leica
Filters. I say this not through my hat.
Yep, Its Jim Beam and Yellow-Green. I wish I was kidding.
Mark Rabiner