Subject: Re: [Leica] Project '99 ? a picture a day!
From: "Mark Hammons" <astair@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 22:40:28 -0600

>Hi Carl,
>
>Thanks for the encouragement--I will follow you suggestion and scale "the project"
>down to once a week...

>Nathan

You can sign me up for a "once a week" commitment.  Actually maybe it could
be "every weekend".   Yesterday (Sunday) I went down to a local park where there
were about 70 ducks and 1 HUGE goose.  About 30 of the Ducks and the one
goose were congregated on the shore of the pond eating what must have been an
entire loaf of bread left by a previous visitor.  I sat down on the grass in the bright
Sun
at 4:00PM in the 26F Degree temperature and took a few shots.  The big goose saw
me and started walking toward me.  I just kept shooting till he got about 8 feet
away, halted, turned around and sauntered off.  I wasn't sure for a moment if
he was begging for food or wanted to drive me off!   Anyway, I was using my
[ Postwar :-) ]  IIIc and 50 Elmar.  Hey -- I'll do the whole thing with LTM cameras!
( I could use the CL -- but -- you know! )

Mark Hammons