Subject: Re: [Leica] Project '99 ? a picture a day!
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 18:57:41 -0700

Dear Alan,
I think it has to be left to the individual PAD participant to decide if
their effort for a particular day is "meaningful." To me, it means a lot if
you are trying to make a meaningful photo and fall short, but learn from the
process. To a degree, planning a photo, and trying to visualize what the
finsihed product will be like, provides meaning, at least to the
photographer. We just take pictures, we can't stop the world with truth and
beauty every time we make an image.
In hopes that I was "meaningful,"
Joe Stephenson

Alan wrote:
[big cut]
I find the PÄD idea real fun, but I do not feel presomptuous enough as
to proclaim that I've shot a single 'meaningful' picture since Jan 1. Or
even before that, BTW...

Alan