Subject: RE: [Leica] Luftwaffen Leica - Help with Identification
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 18:19:00 -0600 (CST)

Well, Colen, I had the same response to that babbling post!
I think we can "all-get-along" and still have an interest in
historical rhetoric.....

My family's so messed up, I don't even want to think about
genetics!!  Half Italian/half German (paternal) and half
Italian/half German-Irish-english-godknowswhat (maternal)!!

Used to work for the ol' kraut in the camera shop (yes, I've
been chastised for the term already, thanks) and he told me
I'd never make a good repairman because of genetics!  might
be so.....

For a while I was the token "gentile" in my crowd (Gottlieb,
Steinman, Bayman, etc.)   Was treated like the "real" jews,
including damn good food, etc (Gottlieb is the best cook I know)

When people work together, party together, etc.  these differences
become moot.....

Best luck in '99,

Walter "never met a Jew I didn't like" Delesandri
Leica photographer and political reactionary
Denton, Tx.