Subject: RE: [Leica] Luftwaffen Leica - Help with Identification
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 18:07:47 -0600 (CST)

Wow, and to think I didn't even start this one.....
Relax, ya'll, we ALL have skeletons in our respective genetic
closets, and we've ALL been "victims"-- my paternal grandfather
was born _IN ROUTE_ while his family was escaping facist Italy...
it's a good thing he didn't live to see us freely giving up the
freedoms so many died for in our "new facism" -- and to keep on
topic, what's the new law in California (!) about it being an
invasion of privacy to stand on PUBLIC soil and "invade" privacy
with a camera?>  anybody heard this?  the so-called "papparrazi"
law?  Oh, well, as usual, such ideas originate in CA and spread
like leprosy over the country.........
CU,
Walt

On Mon, 4