Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] Luftwaffen Leica - Help with Identification
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 13:08:50 -0500

	I have to agree with Eric, not only as a Jew, but as someone who has
a personal investment in Native American affairs.  Making peace does not
necessarily mean granting forgiveness, but at some point we must make
accommodation with the world in which we live and all its people.  It is a
vastly complicated personal matter for each of us.  It is more important to
wonder just what we are doing now which will later be found appalling and to
act to prevent today's atrocities.

		Buzz