Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] SM Lens Correction and apology
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 19:41:45 -0600

Sunday, Sunday, January 03, 1999, Bud Cook wrote:

> Yeah Harrison, but Carolina doesn't count games against YMCA teams just to
> pad their record:-)
> Bud

You  MUST  have  UK  confused  with  those  other  teams  in  the  SEC
conference. I have always said UK is too good for the SEC and would be
a  heck  of  a  lot  more  fun  to  watch  if  they were in the "real"
basketball conference, the ACC.

And  to  keep this somewhat on topic, I was covering GA Tech when they
beat  Duke  the season after Duke won the NCAA title and I had a nice
shot  of  Malcom  Macky  made  with an R6 and 90 summicron that ran in
Sports  Illustrated. This was the first game Duke had lost in 75 games
or something.

Best regards,
 Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com
mailto:hmcclary@earthlink.net

Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.