Subject: Re: [Leica] Off topic?
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 16:09:15 -0800

Dan wrote:

<<<<<<I am sitting here looking out the window at a miserable cold wet freezing
>rain day, knowing that I am two days behind on the PAD goal already! Drat!>>>>

Dan,

Nice day! :)  Now just open the damn window and shoot something as
meaningfull as your descriptive words! :) :) :)

What do I have to do, come over there with a bottle of single stuff, pour
you one to get shooting? :) :) :)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant