Subject: Re: [Leica] 50/2?
From: csocolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 1999 12:12:56 -0500

- --------------4B2D875CD7D7A85D35031929

Joe Stephenson wrote:

> Byron wrote:
> OK, I've decided to get a 50/2 for my M6, and I was hoping someone here
> could help me navigate the morass of used lens listings: there are so
> many things called "summicron" that I'm unsure how to find the thing
> I'm looking for without seeing it in front of me.

SNIP

 I've heard a couple of recommendations for
> Don Chatterton. Is there anyone else I should be calling as well?
>
> [don will treat you fairly and probably has the lens you want at a fair
> price]
> Many thanks,
> Byron.
>
> Sincerely,
> Joe Stephenson

I have dealt with Don and I would hasten to add Sam Shoshan at The
Classic Connection (listed in Shutterbug). Both are reputable and
pleasant to deal with and know their stuff.

Carl Socolow
- --------------4B2D875CD7D7A85D35031929

begin:vcard
n:Socolow;Carl