Subject: RE: [Leica] What REAL PHOTOGRAPHERS Drink
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 11:07:43 -0500

Ted--

	My wife is a surgeon and believe me, if we ever came into possession
of a bottle of the Macallan 25 the closest I would come to the bottle would
be to photograph her sipping after a tough day in the OR, and I don't think
she would be so generous as to donate the bottle to the photographer (even
had it been I).  Getting back on topic, my wife is a good sport and often
serves as my "Spouse Pod."  At a mere five-foot-ought, she is the perfect
size for a steady camera rest for those times of fading light when I don't
have a tri-pod.

	Buzz