Subject: RE: [Leica] Shooting Leica on the stroke of midnight
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 1999 16:48:04 -0500

At 11:14 AM 1999-01-02 -0800, Byron Rakitzis wrote:
>> The older APDOO self-timer plus the OTZNO will work on the M6 to provide a
>> decent and all-Leica self-timer.  (I just sold one set of these;  if the
>> deal falls through, I will repost.)
>>
>> Marc
>
>I'm not necessarily interested in an all-Leica solution. I *am* interested
>in an external self-timer of any description! I assume it's something
>I screw into the cable release?

Good heavens, Byron.  You want spoon-feeding, you'll get spoon-feeding.

External self-timers are readily available:  a number of Japanese items are
still in production, and the Prontor units are easily found, as well.  Yes,
these screw into the shutter-release:  where else would they go?

And the APDOO was designed to work with the different shutter-release
design of the LTM cameras.  The OZTNO adapter fits it to work on the M's
shutter release.  Yes, this combination screws into the shutter release.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!