Subject: RE: [Leica] Shooting Leica on the stroke of midnight
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 1999 12:27:35 -0500

At 05:40 PM 1999-01-02 +0100, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

>Can you give me some details of your self-timer? I was looking at an old
Leica self-timer one in London recently, but when I mentioned that I wanted
to use it with the M6, the salesman told me that it would not work with it
and that there is no self-timer for the M6 available. Obviously he was
wrong--I am most anxious to get one, so please enlighten me.

The older APDOO self-timer plus the OTZNO will work on the M6 to provide a
decent and all-Leica self-timer.  (I just sold one set of these;  if the
deal falls through, I will repost.)

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!