Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica virus and Canon EOS
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 11:47:29 -0500

Kevin Hoffberg -funny that this should come up as I just introduced an
Elan EOS to my closet of equipment. Long story - short version is that
my son "tricked" me into buying an expensive zoom for his Canon Rebel and
he's not been using it much - not wanting the zoom to go to waste I bought
the EOS on the spur of the moment.

All I can say is that I like some of the things that it does - i think that
the built in flash will be good for fill and when my eyes go bad I can still
focus.  But boy oh boy do you loose any sensual pleasure with the EOS.  I
shot some rolls with the EOS and then switched to the R8 - pure ergonomic
pleasure with bright screen and LEDs.

ernie nitka