Subject: Re: [Leica] It is a Boy!!
From: dcoliva@jura.dsnet.it (Daniele Coliva)
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 1999 12:26:43 GMT

On Fri, 01 Jan 1999 23:03:50 -0400, you wrote:

>Dear lug members:
>
>I am now the proud father of a baby boy, Gordon Francis Stevens.  He was
>born Dec 31 at 10:52pm Atlantic time in Halifax.  Noel Charchuck and Ted

Congratulations for the baby, but please extend them to his mother,
she did the main part!

Gordon is beautiful!

Those pics remind me of my son's birth, almost 3 years ago! He made me
take pictures again! And now, with Leica, it's even worse.
It's true that children mean more expenses :-))

Happy new year.

Daniele
dcoliva@jura.dsnet.it
Bologna