Subject: Re: [Leica] Xmas gift
From: dcoliva@jura.dsnet.it (Daniele Coliva)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 21:30:54 GMT

On Sun, 29 Nov 1998 08:09:25 -0800, you wrote:

>Like they say in football, "go wide!" :)  In other words go to f 1.0 and
>shoot pictures that will look like nothing you've ever done before.

I got a glimpse of what expects me in a couple of rolls I shot indoors
a few weeks ago.

>Paris? I'd be looking at shooting the street nightlight scenes, lit
>buildings and people in out door cafes if the weather allows for it.

I hope my wife will believe that! :-)

>It is one of my main stay lenses as it allows me to work 24 hours a day! :)

You mean one gets to like it that much as to buy another body just for
it? :-) This lens begins to seem costlier than expected :-) (well,
actually a second baby ...ooops, sorry, body, in in the works).

Thanks for your advices.

Regards,

Daniele Coliva
Bologna, Italia