Subject: Re: [Leica] It is a Boy!!
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 22:26:09 -0800

Robert Stevens wrote:

>I am now the proud father of a baby boy, Gordon Francis Stevens.  He was
>born Dec 31 at 10:52pm Atlantic time in Halifax.  Noel Charchuck and Ted
>Grant asked I let them know when the baby came.  He was due on Christmas
>day but ended up a little over due.  I have pictures of the 11 pound 5
>ounce ( 5.135kg) boy at:>>>>>>>

Holy Mackrel!!!!!! Congratulations to your wife and self. That lad is sure
one good sized Maritimer!:)  Get him signed-up for St.X football team.:)

Had a look at the pictures, well done for a father/photographer who waited
out a 16 hour birthing! :)  Gordon Francis is sure a good looking boy,
looks almost two months old.:) Those big lads always look like that.

My best wishes to your wife, I bet she's glad that's over with.:)
Grandmother looks pretty proud about him. :)

Thanks for a new member for the LUG Family!:)

congratulations once again, Now get back in the darkroom and get the B&W
prints done. :) We're waiting!

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant