Subject: [Leica] Re: glamour/nude photography
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1999 12:16:12 -0800

"One of the characteristics of a wide angle lens is rendering the
foreground particularly large and with great emphasis, and of the
background very small and moved into the far distance." Quote from Leica
publication 920-083. Photograph a model with a wide angle lens, feet & legs
toward you, and you will get huge feet and diminished body size. Basically
freaky looking.

Jim