Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Olympics 2028
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 07:32:58 -0800

Jim Brick wrote:

>There is no doubt in anyone's mind that you'll be clicking as a Centurion.
>With you M7's and R11's. See you at the Olympics in 2028. The single malt
>elixir is wonderful health food.>>>>

Hi Jim,

Thanks for that amount of faith...2028 eh? 2000 maybe:) I've had an Olympic
photo position plan for years it goes like this.

I use a modified motorized wheel chair (guarantees me front row position at
every venue --  Handicapped position.) A cross bar situated in such a way
as to mount 3 lenses - 70-180 2.8: 280 2.8 and a 400 2.8 with motor driven
R8s (hopefully motors by then) and Bob's yer uncle!   Don't have to put up
with the push and shove in the regular photog positions and there wont be
anyone getting in my way.:)

Don't have to carry all the damn equipemnt and an assistant could look
after the unloading and loading while I just enjoy "happy snapping! :)  A
little cold beer cooler underneath the seat. How's that sound? Maybe we
could get a pair of them made and we'd have a great time.:)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant