Subject: RE: [Leica] Apples and Oranges
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 12:14:39 -0600 (CST)

I, for a sample of one, use Leica for 90% of my photography,
and that's thousands of rolls over 25 years.  I also use
Nikon, and have a medium format (never use) and a 4x5 (use for
some things).  Most journalists, however CAN do only with
Leica RFDR, exc sports, and those guys have equipment unique to
them.  I prefer a couple leicas and a Nikon for extreme
close up or 200-300mm.  With this combination, all in a
regular Domke, I can earn a living.

Walt