Subject: [Leica] Happy New Year
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 06:26:51 -0600

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all of you on the LUG a very
happy new year.  May it be at least another year before you are all smitten
by the Y2K bug ;)
   My resolution for the coming year is to spend more money on film and
darkroom materials than I normally spend in any given year on equipment.
Hopefully that will have a positive impact on my photography and on my
savings account.  Now that I have started to use Leicas though, it may be a
difficult resolution to keep, but I'll try.
   I think I'm finally getting used to using email.  A special thanks go
out to all of you who had the courtesy to bounce back your email messages
to me, to let me know that you had received and read them ;) ;)

George

 _
[o] -GH