Subject: [Leica] Printer
From: "Roy J. Feldman" <royfel@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 20:19:54 -0500

I read a article by Jim Hughes in a recent "Camera Arts". He recommended a
Alps MD 1300 for printing. I purchased it and am delighted. The first one I
bought had a slight banding problem, sent it bach and in four day received a
flawless replacement. My friends whom own Epson's, after looking through a
loupe ,are green with envy.
Tech support excellent, prints "do not fade" (their claim not mine}. Dye-Sub
quality for $400, and with a 7X loupe I can't see any thing that distinguish
it from a C- print, in fact I like the color better.