Subject: Re: [Leica] SHARPNESS
From: Michael Garmisa <elmar@nyct.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 15:06:07 -0500

At 02:01 PM 12/29/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Do you know that only 15% of Leica buyers in the world are professionals
>(origin : Leica Camera and Le Figaro (a french newspaper)06/02/98 p.4)
>?...So 85 % of pros have answered to my question.They don't buy Leica.
<snip>
>Dominique Pellissier

That doesn't seem to make sense.  Just because 15% of leica buyers in the
world are professionals does not imply that 15% of professionals are leica
buyers and the other 85% of pros use something else.  It may turn out that
only 1% of pros are leica buyers

- --
Michael Garmisa <elmar@nyct.net>