Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: SHARPNESS cont.
From: "Terry Price (Edgecombe-Coles House)" <terry@free.midcoast.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 14:33:06 -0400

>That these opinins are held for such a long time ( one LUGger stating he had
>used a lens for 22 years with no problem!) makes me chuckle when someone
>comes into the store, wanting a new camera because their 'Nikyashnonolta'
>is five years old, and they want something newer and better!
>It's great for business, and I don't tell them that I often use a camera
>that's over sixty years old, and most of my others are thirty to forty years
>old!
>Dan

I think too many young photographers equate cameras with computers. there
was a letter to a photography magazine last year in which the writer
complained bitterly to the editor that his nine month old Canon was already
obselete and he would have to go out and buy a new one in order to get
decent photographs.

Terry