Subject: [Leica] Newie to list + questions
From: "Terry Price (Edgecombe-Coles House)" <terry@free.midcoast.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 13:01:16 -0400

Hi,
I just joined the list. I live on the coast of Maine and have a black III,
a black dial IIIf and an M2 plus various lenses. I did have a couple of
Leicaflex SLs but traded them in on a mint M2.
I've got a couple of questions for the experts out there. I recently found
a mint black Canon 135 f3.5 lens to use with my screw mount stuff. How does
this compare with a similar age Hektor or Elmar?
I just got a really nice M2 so I'm going to sell my older one. The old M2
has light ID marks scratched on it and is in about ex shape cosmetically.
Mechanically and optically its perfect. What do you think I should ask for
it?
Thanks in advance for any advice.

Terry Price