Subject: [Leica] To the LUG Family!
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 20:55:35 -0800

To the LUG Family.

Your wonderful responses to my good fortune of being nominated for the
CAPIC Life Time Achievement Award, has, to say the least, humbled me beyond
words. Quite frankly, they brought a tear or two.

When we call the LUG a family let there be no doubt in anyone's mind, it
truly is. Not only did my nomination for the award mean a great deal to me,
I have to say openly and honestly you folks are the greatest!

The responses over a period of 48 hours have been amazing. Heck, they haven't
given me the award yet.  But the messages have been the greatest award--
recognition by my Leica peers. There isn't anything to beat that and I
thank you all most sincerely.

Kindest regards,
ted

Ted Grant