Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] winning b/w combination- re Beutler!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 19:26:08 -0500

Michael
He is talking about a presoak in water- supposedly this makes the emulsion
swell and take up developer more slowly initially- I've only done it for
situations where I had real short development times where it can make the
development more even.
You'll hear pros and cons- but the final criterium is whether it works for
you, or not. Do a roll both ways, and see if the results differ, and if they
do, go with the method you like best+ACE-
Dan
dwpost+AEA-msn.com