Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo Lab Recommendation
From: "Peter C. Palmieri" <palmieri@cybernex.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 15:40:28 -0500

Carl responded to my query (Snip):

>I have not used them as I have other labs closer to me in PA but I know
>several commercial photographers who have and they are very pleased. The
>lab they use is Quaker Photo at 1025 Arch St., Phila., PA >them for
projects that my >I don't know where Essex Co. NJ is so I'm not sure if this
helps you or not.

Carl, thanks for the response. Essex County is about 15 miles west of NYC.
While it is close it would be a major hastle for me to use a photo lab
there. I know the city very well having worked there for 30 years.

Peter in NJ