Subject: RE: [Leica] "standard camera"
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 12:10:01 -0800

Eric,

If you shoot sports the Canon EOS-1N RS is king.  Faster (the RS version)
that the F5 and Canon does have a wider selection of lenses, including the L
series which are sharper than the comarable Nikkors.

I have used both and now use Canon, so I speak from fact not advertisement
jargon.  The F5 is way too big.

Peter K