Subject: [Leica] <FS> 24/2.8-R, 35/2-M
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 13:47:26 -0800

Hi folks,

24/2.8-R (2767671), 3-cam, EX++, boxes, cards, caps, lens shade WITH series
8 Leitz circular polarizer that fits in the hood and rotates while in the
hood. Cool! No dings, dents, or scratches. Perfect glass. Just used over
many years. I'm selling this lens because I nearly exclusively use my 28PC
for wide angle work. I like the PC part of the 28PC. About five years ago
this lens went to Leica for a "clean and check". $800, 10 DRP (10 Day
Return Privilege).

35/2-M (2774208), EX+, including 12585 metal shade, caps AND 39mm Heliopan
polarizer. New metal front lens cap. No dings or dents. It shows normal
wear from use over many years. Perfect glass. I have a 35 ASPH so I no
longer use this lens.  $550, 10 DRP.

If you have a question, comment, or are interested in a lens, please e-mail
jim@brick.org and/or call.

Thanks,

Jim Brick
650-470-1132 (work)