Subject: Re: [Leica] M4-2 to M4-P conversions
From: n.b.watson@juno.com (Nigel B Watson)
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 17:02:12 EST

I don't know much about centres in the US.  I have an acquaintance in the
States who is a Leica user and collector in a major way.  What he doesn't
know about Leica even Leica company doesn't know, and he is a very
generous and helpful chap.  He also knows a number of factory-trained
repair technicians who he swears by.  His name is Benson and his E-mail
is: idts@aol.com

Regards,
Nigel

On Thu, 24 Dec 1998 13:26:15 -0800 (PST) Dave Allen - Kodak FE
<Dave.Allen@West.Sun.COM> writes:
it may
> be to my advantage to have it looked at by an authorised service
>center.
> By the way, how does one go about sending a camera to such centers. I
>am
> kind of new to the Leica world.
> Thanks Again,
> Dave

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]