Subject: [Leica] M4-2 to M4-P conversions
From: Dave Allen - Kodak FE <Dave.Allen@West.Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 13:26:15 -0800 (PST)

Nigel,

 Thanks for your info on my M4-P. My camera does indeed have the M4-P frame
lines. And it says M4-P on the front of the top plate. Maybe someone just
 changed the flash shoe. I paid about $1000 for this camera but it may
 be to my advantage to have it looked at by an authorised service center.
 By the way, how does one go about sending a camera to such centers. I am
 kind of new to the Leica world.
 Thanks Again,
 Dave