Subject: [Leica] was:big Christmas gift! LUG memories
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 21:17:44 -0800

Dick Hemingway wrote:

>(BTW the first time I remember you is when you told me off for yapping
>about the minute differences in lenses and systems, etc. and GO TAKE
>PICTURES!!   You were right, as usual, and I did.  Actually, this was the
>second time I remember you - the first time was when someone asked you
>whether 'Ted Grant' was your real name or made up!  Remember??)

Hi Dick,

That's back a year or two.:) And I don't believe I was very old to the LUG
at the time.

Yep I sure do remember and I consider myself a very lucky lugnut to still
have you as a friend. :) I believe I apologized. If I didn't this is as
good a time as any to get on with it. I apologize for chewing you out. :)
However I'm glad I got you fired-up and out taking pictures. Have a Merry
Christmas and a healthy Happy New Year.

And I remember that guy going on about the "real name thing," but can't
remember what he was so all fired-up about. I guess he just went his way.:)
But it really is my real name. :)

Thank you for the congratulations, much appreciated.

Now I wonder if there is a Leica that goes with the award? :)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant