Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Question re-timing
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 09:17:09 -0600

>For a European that kind of parochialism can be quite startling.

It's not parochialism. It's a fear of the IRS, which has its own court
system that until this year was just short of the Spanish Inquisition for
the fear it strikes into the hearts of U.S. citizens. And the unreasonable
way it often operated. A business doesn't dare make mistakes in paying people.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.