Subject: RE: [Leica] Happy-Snaps
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 09:13:59 -0500

Greetings, Ted!

	I am truly astonished at the response to my modest post.  My
intention was to take a poke at the waxing level of elitism on the LUG, and
it must have touched a nerve in some quarters.  As I detect it, many LUG
members do use the term "happy-snaps" as a simple moniker for what many of
us do much of the time.  I also detect that others use it to denigrate less
accomplished, experienced, and equipped photographers.

	At the end of the day, Ted, I have to agree foremost with your
oft-stated opinion, "...just grab your camera and go take pictures!"  This
is perhaps the most profound observation to appear on the LUG and I for one
should follow your advice more than I do.

	All the best to you and yours,

	Buzz Hausner