Subject: Re: [Leica] John's R8/F2 test
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 05:21:26 EST

Now I know you guys have lost or for sure or you have been drinking too much
Christmas Joy.  "Holding an R8 is like holding a woman."  Over the past year I
have heard comparisons between Leicas and automobiles, wine and sound systems
but this one tops it all.  I wouldn't be surprised to hear next that making
love to a Leica is like making love to a woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas Jim and I hope you get well after the holidays!

Bob Bedwell

<< > Holding
 >an R8 is like holding a woman. Holding an F2, is like holding a, uh, cheap
 >camera.

 Jim,

 Maybe like holding a voluptuous woman? :-)
 --

 Eric Welch
 St. Joseph, MO

 Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot