Subject: RE: [Leica] I Object
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 21:35:26 -0600

>And to read anything else into "Happy Snaps", other than happy snaps and
>fun, one may need an appointment with one of the good lads of the "shrink"
>persuation! :)

Ted,

I'm glad you said that. There are many purposes for photography. Serious,
professional, art, etc. And just because we do serious work (whether we're
amateurs or professionals or a mixture of the two) we should not be denied
the opportunity to make fun pictures too. I just wish I had a point and
shoot for such pictures. The M6 can be too much work for those "happy
snaps" that I do, and I tend to not take the pictures. Bad.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

 Backups? We doan *NEED* no steenking baX%^~,VbKx NO CARRIER